1. Information we collect
Here is an explanation of the types of information we collect when you use our services:
- Device information. We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model and the version of Zalo you are using on your phone to provide you better support.
- Location information. We do not store your location information.
2. How we use information
We are passionate about creating engaging and customized experiences for people. We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our Services. Here’s how:
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- Communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
3. How we share information
We handle your data securely by transmission over https. The information we collect is not share to any third parties.